Monday, July 28, 2008

The Situation

Ok, here's the situation... my parents went away on a week's vacation and, they left the keys to the brand new Porsche... Wait! Wait! Wait! I'm not the Fresh Prince!


Ok, here's the situation... I have to have another ultrasound. My OB thinks that the baby might be pretty big. Well... I knew that. Funny how he was measuring small and now he's measuring big. But either way, we will find out his weight on Wednesday. Then we can proceed with a new plan of action. If he is super big then my OB really doesn't want to let me go 2 weeks past my due date (which I agree with since I'm really uncomfortable already).

If we decide that a C-Section is what's going to happen then I can schedule one as soon as Monday (that would be 7 days from NOW!) But - that's jumping the gun a little bit. We will wait and see what he weighs and then go from there.

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

Oh my goodness!! Well, I hope you go soon then! I can't wait to see him, and you're right about the new baby portaits. That will be fun to play around with.