Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Due Date

So I went to the doctor today only to find out that my due date was changed about 4 months ago and they NEVER TOLD ME! I'm due a week earlier than I thought! Which is what I originally told them, but they changed it based on ultrasound measurements.... but I was actually right! Go figure that a person knows when they did and did not have sex in order to get pregnant!


So I only have 3 weeks to go, not 4. And I have a c-section tentatively scheduled for the week of August 25th - 28th. It should be finalized by the end of the day. Hopefully I will go into labor before that and won't have to worry about a c-section at all. But August 28th is the end of the road no matter what happens.


I thought my due date was August 15th.
They changed it to August 23rd.
Now it's back to August 16th.
And I will have a baby by the 28th!


In other news - I bought Logan a Baby Book yesterday. It's really cute. Here is a picture of Kirk and Nola reading through it... it's empty by the way, but she insisted.

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

Ohh, that picture of Kirk and Nola is just too sweet! Aili is scheduled for her c-section on the 28th of July. I'm taking the day off of work and camping out at the hospital, so this will be a new experience for me, since I usually show up after the baby has been born. Anyways, I'm looking forward to visiting you in the hospital too!!