Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What's New with Your Face?

Well - what's new with mine is that I got new glasses yesterday! Finally! It's been WAY TOO LONG. The pair I was wearing had scratch marks on them from when our dog (who we no longer even own) was a puppy. Yeah - that's old. At least 3 1/2 years. They had broken several times and be fixed. Been bent and twisted by Nola... and were stretched out so far... I didn't stray too far from what I'm used to, but I did get something a little different.

My choices were narrowed down to the ones I chose and another pair that looked almost exactly like the ones I've had for so long..... Here is the comparison:



And.....


And I also ordered contacts so that I don't have to wear glasses at all anymore if I don't want to.... I've been out of contacts for almost a year too.... I'm cheap and lazy if you're wondering why.....

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

I think the glasses look great - you need to smile! ha!