Friday, July 25, 2008

Too Much to Do!

Ok - so here is a breakdown of what's the haps for the next few weeks:

7/26 - Brunch/Playdate at a friend's mom's house who's in town
7/27 - Lunch/Visit with my cousin at my sister's who's in town
7/28 - Doctor appointment @ 11.15am
7/31 - Shopping for a wedding gift for a friend
8/01 - Brother & Sister-in-Law in town, spending whole day w/them
8/02 - Wedding for a friend (afternoon and evening)
8/03 - Going to pick up Nola from overnight babysitter (Grandma's house)
8/04 - Doctor appointment @ 9:45am
8/10 - Babyshower-ish Lunch w/Mom & Aunt
8/11 - Doctor appointment @ 9:45am
8/16 - Due Date!
8/18 - Doctor appointment @10:45am
8/19 - Brother-in-Law's birthday
8/20 - Kirk's birthday! and cousin-in-law's birthday
8/27 - Niece's 3rd birthday
8/28 - C-section scheduled if no baby has come by then

Boy am I tired! And through it all I still have to go through old boxes of baby stuff and get things ready for Logan's arrival... I have to shop for some things I will need. I have to keep up on housework (not that anyone has inquired about the house lately) but the laundry is calling my name from the basement! The bills have to be paid and the meals have to be cooked.... And the kid has to be read to and colored with and sang to... and bathed and dressed. Diapers are never ending and toys are ever cluttering. I can only sleep now for an hour at a time before pee or pain wakes me up and orders me to move. My feet swell now if I'm on them, or they aren't up, every hour or so.... And Little Lego is still up to his antics of seeing how hard he has to punch or kick me in order for me to double over or pee myself. (I have yet to pee myself - just for the record.)

Pregnancy is a miraculous, wonderful, joyous, splendid thing that I wouldn't change for the world... but when you're nine months in with a toddler and a husband who works 60+ hours a week and your house is for sale... none of those words come to mind... Cuss words come to mind. Very colorful, four-letter, top of your lungs, glorious cuss words.

On that note...
FUCK!

No comments: