Friday, October 10, 2008

Hair Isn't Heavy

So in my efforts to cheat at weight loss I thought maybe my hair would earn me a pound or two lost... Well, apparently hair barely registers on the fat scale. No change in poundage after the big cut. DAMN! You see, I'm still trying to will away the weight... Haven't quite found it within myself to actually DO anything in my own favor.
Soon... Soon... soon...
Next week?
Today is Friday - why bother starting something new on a Friday? hee hee hee...
Well, because my Fridays are no different than my Mondays... or Thursdays... or Saturdays....!!!!!!!

I'm just lazy... Hence the fat!
I haven't even stuck to my plan of increasing my water intake... I'm just so tired all the time I drink coffee all day! I'm drinking coffee now! And somehow I seem to keep finding myself eating fast food. I'm not even buying it! People keep buying my lunch or dinner and it's fast food! It's hard to say no to free food of any kind... Especially when you're an overweight person who LOVES food!

OK. Here we go. Today. On a Friday, I will start something! Water. I have already had 2 glasses of water today... I will force myself to drink 6 more by bedtime... (I just chugged my coffee and went to get a glass of water - #3) Starting Monday I will add something else to my daily routine... maybe even exercise! And I will try and lay off the Fast food - even if its free.

No comments: