Monday, October 6, 2008

Pissed Off!

Ok - so I have 3 reasons why I'm pissed....

One - I started growing tomato plants from seeds (back in the spring with the girls when I had them both during the day). My plants were doing ok - but they never ended up doing good. In fact I got NO tomatoes at all! I had so many little seedlings that I gave some to my sister and my mom... I even plucked a few out of my garden later and shoved into an old pot full of dirt that used to be our ashtray. My plants did nothing, stopped growing and died. The ones beside the house that I NEVER checked on (in the old ashtray) grew up really big and tall but never gave a tomato. My sister looked good too, not sure if she got a tomato out of the deal either though. I've heard from several people that growing tomatoes from seed is almost impossible so I considered my meager accomplishment worthwhile... Until I went to my mom's house yesterday and saw this:

Yep - those are my seedlings... and that's around 6 feet tall or more! And she had a plate full of tomatoes in her kitchen! Those are MY tomatoes! I'm pissed!

Two - I weighed myself this morning and have GAINED 3 pounds since last week! What the hell? Technically I'm not counting today as my official weight, Tuesdays are my weigh in days... but I bet there will be a gain and not a loss on tomorrow's post! Super Pissed!

And Three - I was changing Logan's diaper yesterday after a marathon poop session... (he has had troubles in the pooping department so when he does go you have to just be patient and wait it all out... and have lots of wipes on hand). So he was laying there, no diaper on because I wasn't sure if he was finished yet (I've learned that if you put the new diaper on too soon during his poop sessions then you are just wasting diapers). I was talking to and looking up at Nola across the room when all of a sudden I felt the odd sensation... I was soaked! I've had pee trickle on me from him, or shoot out and hit the changing pad, but never like this... I think he whipped out a fire hose when I wasn't looking! And since I had my camera sitting right there, I decided to take a picture of my newly decorated jeans! I was Pissed ON!


Hopefully today is a better day - ha ha ha!

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

Yikes!! Getting peed on is never fun. I remember how shocked I was when I first changed Joe's diaper and he started peeing, it was just crazy.