Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Makeover - Part One (Cut)

So I did it! I cut my hair!
Here are some before and after pictures.

My Long PonyTail



My Hair Down (right before I left for the salon)



Holding the two ponytails they cut from my head! Two! I have so much thick hair I'm really glad they separated it into two donations...


Me at home after (my mom takes bad pictures - she forgets to tell me that you can barely see my hair in the photo!)


I just took this one - It's late (well, dark) and I'm not good at taking my own picture - I look like a ghost! But you can see my hair a little better. I will have Kirk take some more tomorrow when it's daytime.

So YEAH! I feel good about it... although there is one problem with the new hair... After having Nola my hormones decided to play tricks on me and mess with my hair growth. I now have a wavy patch in the back of my head. I have always had straight straight hair until after I was pregnant! (Look back at the before picture with my hair down and you can see the wavy patch.) So now, with a short hair do the waves might be a problem... I haven't had time to really check it out and see the damage... but I have a feeling I may have to (and kindof want to anyway) cut the back a few inches shorter.

So this is part one of my own personal makeover. I wanted to color it too but they use such heavy shampoo and conditioner at the salon that I think I need to wait until at least tomorrow. So that will be Part Two... Color!