Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Man Child

Well - I noticed yesterday just how much of a boy Logan really is... Yes, I'm fully aware I gave birth to a male humanoid, but he just seems so boyish lately. Especially when dressed in macho clothes. (And when he whips it out and pees on me!)

Sometimes I just look at him and wonder where this gigantic, light haired, apple-headed, man-child came from! He looks like he belongs in our family yet he doesn't. I think I'm just so used to females, girl babies. I think he may grow up to be a line backer for the Bears. Oh Papa would be so proud!

Yesterday he was 8 weeks old. He started wearing #2 diapers for the first time, see - a big boy! And today (this morning) he really tricked me!
It was 5am. I heard him waking up (he sleeps in our room) so I hopped up and got dressed - he still didn't wake up all the way. I went to the bathroom, still stirring but not crying. So I made coffee and washed his bottle, still not up! SO I went out to smoke.... nothing.... Now I'm blogging and awake at 5:45 and that big old lump is still sleeping. I had almost 8 hours of sleep so I'm good, but I still would have gone back to bed if I wasn't already on coffee cup number two! Tricky little Man-Child!

No comments: