Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sugar & Spice

WARNING: Foul Language to Follow

There are two little girls, sisters, who moved in a few houses down from me. They are the cutest little things. I see them playing in their front yard, holding hands, running through the fallen leaves. I've been seriously tempted to get out my camera and try to secretly capture their adorableness. I would guess they are around 5 and 7 years old.

Today I was outside and I heard some yelling coming form down the street. I looked over and saw the two girls, Sugar & Spice, sitting on their steps. Then I heard what I thought was the word 'fuck'. Surely not! So I quieted myself down so I could listen... and here's what I heard:

"I'm gonna fuck you up! Fuck you up!"
"Fuck Fuck Fuck you up!"
Squealing and laughter for s second...
"Mother fucker! You motherfucker!"
More laughter...
"I'm gonna beat your ass! Beat your ass!"
They were running after each other at this point. I'm pretty sure it was only the older one who was cussing like a trucker. The younger one was the squealer.
"Fuck fuck fuck motherfucker, I'm gonna beat your ASS!"
Then the big one pushed the little one and the little one said, "Hey! You pushed me... I'm gonna tell Mom!" So that's what it takes to tattle, a push... Not the stream of profane threats on her ass.
So the older girl says, "I didn't mean tooo..... Don't tell Mom."
"Okay..."
And then, like it was business as usual, "Fuck You!" followed by peals of laughter.

I think I'm in shock... Now I will never let my kids play with them!

2 comments:

hellocayce said...

What the fuck!? Where DO children get it? That's fucking crazy. heehee

lucylucia said...

Oh man, you just got a sneak peek into what goes on inside that home. That just makes me sad. Poor girls.