Sunday, October 12, 2008

Some Cute Ones

So I have some really cute pictures to share (I sent them in the Shutterfly batch today if you get those). I just thought these particular ones were really cute. So, here you go - have a looksie:


He was sleeping and I posed him with our Olympic themed teddy bears. The big one on the right is Nagano (after the 1998 Winter Games) and the smaller one on the left is Beijing (after the 2008 Summer Games). I've had Nagano since 1998. He started out as mine and then was given to our old dog Budder... and then was abandoned in the basement and re-named Yucky Bear by Nola.... We've since washed him several times and are trying to reestablish his given name of Nagano. And the baby's cute too!



And here is our newest Bears Fan! That would be the Chicago Bears (DA BEARS!), not teddy bears. We have about 3-4 Bears outfits lined up for the season. I think he looks pretty darned cute in his cheerleading outfit (don't tell Kirk I said that!).



And last but not least, my cute little monster.... They were all laying on my bed and goofing off. I got a few really cute pictures and this is one of them.

So that's all tonight - everyone is asleep and I too will be shortly.
Goodnight All! (Oh - and I added quotes of the day to both my blogs - FUN!)


Edit: Due to Cayce's comment I have added the one with his eyes open...

2 comments:

hellocayce said...

I think that picture of Nola and Kirk (or the one with his eyes open) is a framable picture. Super cute!

Mama Nae said...

I went back and added the one you're talking about...........